Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Fiver 9-1-06

We do these on a couple of mommy boards I post on, so I thought it might be kind of fun to try one out here.

1. What made you happy this week? Taking the day off on Monday to spend w/ Scott & Colin. It was nice to just take it easy and have some good family time.

2. What made you sad? A friend has been sad about something, and I can't fix it for her. :o(

3. What made you angry? When I got to work on Tuesday a client pretty clearly voiced their displeasure with my having the day off on Monday. Since when do they get a vote on when I do and don't use MY vacation time??

4. What are you looking forward to this coming week? Another Monday off for Labor day. YIPPIE for long weekends!!!!

5. What are you not looking forward to? Tuesday morning. ;o)

I'll tag anyone who reads this and wants to play along.

No comments: