Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What the friggin' hell??

Um...it's the friggin' middle of April people. It's supposed to be the time for planting flower beds, sprucing up the yard, and buying bags of mulch the size of Rhode Island.

Instead, we've got 2-4" of SNOW heading our way tomorrow and Saturday. They're calling for 8 - 12" in the Northwestern part of our state. (Yeah...have fun with that mom & dad. Just be sure to keep all that nastiness up your way.) I have just one thing to say to mother nature...WHATEVAH!!! And, oh yeah, one more thing...I WANT SPRING BACK!!!


(graphic courtesy of KWCH TV)

I freakin' packed away all of most of Colin's winter clothes & crap two weeks ago. Dammit, dammit, dammit!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy there Deanne! It's only for a day or two. Then it's back up to the 60's & 70's. They are prediciting 8 to 13 inches of snow for us up here. Guess there was a reason why I didn't put the snow blower away yet!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Sorry Deanne! It's 72 here today, want to come visit?