Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My photo assignment

Some moms that I post with on a message board have banded together in an effort to improve our photography skills. Some of our more advanced members are serving as our tutors and we have a weekly assignment to complete. This week's assignment was composition and the rule of thirds.

Colin and I ventured downtown to the Veterans Memorial Park and Keeper of the Plains statue this morning so I could work on my assignment. As a reward for his putting up with my forever stopping to take pictures, we also stopped at the park at Exploration Place on our way home.

Here are some of my shots...











2 comments:

Alexis said...

Your pictures look great! You get an A+ in my opinion.

Debbie Sullivan said...

Wow, great pics. Can you teach me?