This song cracks Colin's shit up...which in turn cracks my shit up. He'll try to start singing along with the chorus and have to quit because he's laughing so hard. I know it's really one of those "you have to be there" kind of things to really appreciate the comedy, but for those of you who actually know Colin and know his laugh I hope you can appreciate it somewhat.
God forbid if he ever gets the urge to start singing this song in public. As those of you with 3 year olds can no doubt appreciate, Colin doesn't always do the best job of enunciating his words. Someone who didn't know the song might hear something a little different coming out of his mouth. LOL.
1 comment:
I love that song and can just imagine what he sounds like. You should take a video and share ;-)
And i love how he is asking where he can sing.
Post a Comment