Good Lord I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've posted anything here. We've been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY here in the Misadventures in Mommyhood house. I know that being busy isn't a good excuse for my lack of posting, but it's the one I'm going to use right now.
I have had several things that I want to blog about, but I seem to have misplaced the little gadget for my laptop that reads my pictures off of the camera's flash card. I have turned the house upside down looking for that little bugger & I can't seem to find it anywhere. If I don't find it soon, I'm going to have to break down and buy a new one. :o(
Anyhoo...life should slow down just a teeny bit around our house now that a graduation, two weddings, and a family reunion are all over with. I'll do my best to not be so scarce, but don't hold your breath. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment