Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'll practice my surprised face

Last night I had to attend a meeting for work and didn't get home until after Colin had gone to bed. After changing into some comfy clothes, Scott and I were visiting about our day and how their evening had gone. During this conversation Scott told me about the conversation he and Colin had while they were eating dinner.

Apparantly they were talking about Christmas coming up, and Scott asked Colin what he thought he would like to give me for a present. The conversation went something like this:

Scott: "So Colin, what do you think you want to give mommy for Christmas."

Colin: (Thinks for a moment) " Ummm...I think that I would like to give her some Barbie stuff."

Scott: "Barbie stuff? Why Barbie stuff?"

Colin: "Because she's a girl, and I think she would like to play with Barbie stuff."

Scott: "Colin, mommy doesn't really play with Barbies."

Colin: "Well, that's because she doesn't have any."

1 comment:

Debbie Sullivan said...

That's funny.

Tanner asked his daddy why he keeps asking for a PS3 and why does he always have to go to the chiropractor's office.