Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's been awhile...

Hello? Anyone there??? Are those crickets I hear chirping?? When did all of these cobwebs show up??

It's been a busy month here in the Misadventures in Mommyhood household. That's not a great excuse for not posting, but it is what it is. We traveled to my parents' for Christmas and had a very nice visit, rang in the new year with friends, and have been fighting for parking spaces at the gym with all of the other fools who made new year's resolutions. We've also started working in the basement again. The goal is to have it primed, painted, and ready for trim by the end of February. All I can say is that I am so sick of drywall dust that I could literally puke! We've also celebrated the engagement of my brother-in-law. Congrats C & B!!!

Colin has been doing great in school. We've gotten nothing but "thumbs up" reports for the past few weeks. :o) Santa was VERY good to Colin, so he must have made ammends for the transgressions I posted about. In fact, Santa was very good to all of us. :o)

That's about all for our update right now. I've got a few other things to post about, but I'll do those in separate posts. If anyone is still around to read this, thanks for sticking with me. :o)

No comments: