This is a day that I thought might never come. The basement re-model is so close to being done that I can taste it. We hit a monumental milestone on Thursday with the installation of the carpet. So...I can officially post the first pictures of the new room. WOOT!
This is the view looking down the stairs. There will be a wood ledge on the left-hand side, we just haven't gotten it cut and fit yet.

The view looking into the room from the bottom of the stairs. Excuse the mess w/ the doors being off. We have to re-fit them now that the carpet is in.

The view from the other end of the room looking toward the stairs.

Since these pictures were taken, we have done all of the paint touch ups, installed the new DVD cabinet that Scott built, and have started to get the other speakers and audio/video equipment set up. Priorities people...priorities. LOL.
Scott and his dad are going to get the doors worked out tomorrow afternoon, and possibly tackle the wood ledge on the stairs. We've picked out some furniture that we like and will hopefully be getting that some time this week. I'll post more pictures of the finished product once all of the finishing touches are complete. Stay tuned...
1 comment:
Hey,, Looks great. can't wait to see it in person. Will be checking with the travel agent to see if we can make some arrangements.
Post a Comment