Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The life long love afair has begun

It's happened just like I knew it eventually would. Someone or something has activated the magnet connecting Colin's penis with his hand. The moment you take his diaper off, the magnet activates and his hand is drawn directly to it.



Before anyone gets all excited, I know that Colin is just learning by exploring his body. He has no concept yet of what he is doing, so I don't make a big deal out of it. I usually give him a toy to play with so his attention and hands are focused elsewhere.



I guess it's just one of those mysteries of life that us girls will never understand...the male gender's need to constantly remind themselves that their privates are still attached where they should be.

No comments: