Colin took what I am going to call his first steps this morning. When I dropped him off at Miss Leslie's house, I was sitting on her couch visiting and taking off Colin's coat, hat, and shoes. The next thing I know, Colin scoots off my lap and takes off walking across her living room. I was too shocked to actually count them, but I'm going to guess that it was 8-10 steps before he fell on his little tushy.
Lately, we 've been thrilled with just making a little progress where walking is concerned. We went from absolutely no interest in it whatsoever, to taking a step or two in order to get between two very close objects or people in just a few short weeks. I was so shocked this morning when Colin just took off. Everyone said that it would happen one of these days, but I was totally unprepared for today to be the day. I didn't even have the camera.
Anyway, looks like we're not going to have to find a new middle name for Colin. He's gonna be a "Walker" after all. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment