I apologize to my husband in advance, but this is just too funny to not blog about...
Last night after supper, we were sitting in the living room watching Survivor with Grandma & Grandpa N. Colin was in his pj's and sitting on my lap having some quiet time before bed. Scott was sitting on the floor in front of the couch were Colin and I were sitting. Scott farts loudly and a gas cloud hovers in the room making myself, Linda, and Larry all gag. We're all giving Scott a hard time about his bomb, and he is vehemently trying to blame it on Colin. It's at this point that Colin sits up in my lap, covers his nose with his blanket, and points back at Scott as if to say, "Don't even try to pin that horrid smell on me dad!! It was all YOU!"
I laughed so hard I cried. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment