Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

4 Things...

Four Things you may not have known about me....



Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Fast food (Orange Julius & Dairy Queen)

2. Bagger/cashier @ Dillons(grocery store)

3. Agent licensing coordinator for insurance office

4. Accountant



Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. I Am Sam

2. Any of the Harry Potter series

3. Sahara

4. Anchorman



Four places I have lived:

1. Kansas

2. Kansas

3. Kansas

4. Kansas ;O)



Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Gray’s Anatomy

2. The Amazing Race

3. Nip/Tuck

4. Hell's Kitchen



Four places I have been on vacation:

1. St. Louis, MO

2. Memphis, TN

3. Kansas City, MO

4. Omaha, NE



Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza

2. Cheesburger w/ fries

3. Mexican

4. Dessert



Four places I would rather be right now:

1. With Colin

2. With Scott

3. Scrapbooking

4. Anywhere but work really

No comments: