Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hello?

Anybody out there?? Just checking.



If you're lurking post a comment & say "howdy". I turned off word verification & opened comments up to anyone so I know it's easy to do. :o)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey D, I'm totally here! I check your blog site all the time to check for new pictures and updates on the fam. You ought to check out the new pics on my picture blog robisonpictures.blogspot.com
Still crazy busy at work and getting ready to start school again...More changes otherwise as well but I'll fill ya in on that in my blog when I get a free moment. Drop me a line anytime!

Highlandgal said...

Hey there, I've been negligent lately in commenting, but I'm here!

Erin said...

I'm here!

Alexis said...

I'm here! Love the car picture, looks like my house.