Just in case you were wondering, and even if you weren't, oh well. ;O)
The big boy bed is here to stay. This weekend we'll be moving the crib down to the storage room. He's been doing really well with the new bed. We had a few nights where he fell out and woke himself up, but he seems to be getting used to it and not moving around as much the past few nights.
A couple of nights ago he totally amazed me. We were doing our normal nightly thing & he was fighting me big time about going to sleep. So, in frustration, I finally said, "That's it. You're going to bed." (He never goes to bed fully awake) I was prepared for a battle to ensue where he would get out of bed numerous times and whine and cry like he normally does. What actually happened, however, was like something out of the Twilight Zone. I laid him down in bed, closed his door, and we didn't hear another peep out of him the rest of the night. I couldn't believe it. It was one of those, "Who are you and what have you done with my kid" kinda moments. I'm not complaining mind you, but it was just one of those things that was so out of the ordinary for Colin it was just weird.
3 comments:
Thats great he went down like that. When frist starting with Kyle and his bed we had to close the door so he wouldn't keep running out. Good luck.
Yay Colin!!!!! That is awesome news!
That is great news! I soooo wish Avery would sleep in hers!
Post a Comment