Yes, I am still here. It's been awhile, though and I apologize. I know from my hit counter that at least somebody is still checking in on me, though. (thanks mom) ;O)
Anyway, the new job has been keeping me pretty busy, but I love it there and it's going great so far. It's such a nice feeling to not dread going to work in the morning. I finally got my last paycheck from my old boss yesterday (a week late...I won't even get started on that one) so my transition is finally complete.
Thanksgiving was good. I hope all of you had an enjoyable one as well. The weather here was absolutely gorgeous...in the 70's. We did some Christmas shopping over the weekend. Don't hate me, but we're actually almost done shopping. That's certainly a first for us. Our tree is up and the house is decorated, so bring on the holiday season.
I'm going to try to not be so lazy in the evenings and keep this place updated more often. I've even been toying with the idea of stealing H-gal's idea from last year and doing an ornament/decoration of the day series, but my collection is not as extensive as hers is and, well, you all know me. Will I really be able to commit to posting a decoration/ornament every day? I haven't completely dismissed the idea, but I need to be realistic about it so we'll see.
Anyhoo...on to what you all really come here to see...
2 comments:
I've been checking on you!! Glad to see you post, I really have been slack on mine too so I need to get off my hind quarters and post to my own! CUTE pictures!
I've been checking in periodically too!! Glad you are still alive!
Post a Comment