My husband told me last night, "You need to update your blog." So this one is for him & about him, LOL.
We took his family to the zoo Saturday evening for a preview of the new penguin exhibit they are opening up (they are going out of town and will miss the official friends & family opening party). While we were there, we also went over to the gorilla exhibit. It opened a couple of summers ago and Scott's aunt hadn't seen it yet.
As we were walking back to the cart from the gorilla building, Scott found a hat on the ground. It's a wide-brimmed, straw-ish, golf-type, hat (how's that for a dead on description?).
Scott's opinion: Hey, look at this cool hat. I bet if I put it on I will look so stylish. All the other zookeepers will want to be just like me. I can totally wear it to work since we're allowed to wear wide-brimmed hats as long as they aren't camoflauge or have any other logos on them. SWEET!
My opinion: Hey, look at that hat. I have no idea where it's been or who else has worn it. We should pick it up and turn it into guest services in case its owner is looking for it. Oh, honey...maybe it's not such a great idea for you to wear it so proudly. You know I love you, but you look kinda goofy in it, and like I said...we don't know where it's been.
Anyone who knows my husband probably already knows which opinion won out. Yup, he's got a "new" hat & is planning on wearing it to work. So, all you zoo folks who work with my husband, be sure to ask to see his new hat when you see him next.
Love you babe!!
1 comment:
u need to get a picture!!!!
Post a Comment