Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some good parenting right here

We are pretty big Deadliest Catch fans in our house. Last night was the season finale, and we are somewhat sad that another season has come and gone.

Even Colin has grown to love the show. Monday night he was sitting with me before going to bed & said, "Mommy, I want to watch the kwabs." He was more than a little dissappointed when I told him that the show wouldn't be on until the next night.

Off an on for a better part of 15 minutes, he whined about watching the "kwabs". We appeased him, however, by waching Hell's Kitchen instead. Now he's been asking to watch "a kitchen show" all the time, LOL.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I missed the season finale of the "krabs", I'm more than a little peeved. Hoping to catch it on again soon.

Anonymous said...

Chayse loves cooking shows, she will sometimes ask to watch Jaques Pepain instead of cartoons
she also loves Gordon Ramsey, I think it's something about men with accents for her :)

Tammy

Amberleigh said...

too funny! We too love that show and Aidan watches it with us as well.