Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beating a dead horse

Sorry for not having much to say lately. Colin has still been having a rough time at school. With the exception of Friday, every day has been not so good. There must have been some kind of cosmic alignment on Friday or something, because he did a complete 180 and had a great day.

We had a conference with the director of his school last week, and she was very reassuring to us that we're doing the right things with him at home to get him through this. It's just going to take time to sink in and start working. She did express a consern, though, that if things don't start to improve that we may think about switching him to another classroom. She feels it would be best to separate Colin and another little boy. We're going to see how the rest of this week goes and then talk about doing the move. Scott and I are okay with that decision. We know the teacher that he would be transferring to and like her very much. She also really likes Colin, so that would make the transition alot easier I think.

I do have some other posts to make. I'll try to get to those tonight.

No comments: