Note I got from Colin's teacher yesterday (the school director is filling in for Colin's regular teacher who is out this week):
"Colin has had a very hard time minding & listening to me today & yesterday! I think some of it is a difference in teaching styles. But, I am not being unrealistic in my expectations of him just even following the simplest of instructions. For example today when lining up for snack he thought he would just hop around the room instead! Then at snack he kept playing with his snack. This is just an example. He was in time out several times & actually had to miss most of his a.m. play time because he would just not mind! Lunch was very similar also! Please have a talk with him & discipline him somehow tonight @ home! It would be greatly appreciated if you would do this! I am trying a new approach tomorrow & hopefully we will all have a better day! Thank you for all your help! D."
If you hear a thumping noise don't worry. That's just me banging my head against the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment