On Saturday, Colin and I were out running some errands and we stopped at Home Depot to pick up some supplies for a painting project. We had no sooner pulled into the parking lot and Colin piped up from the back seat..."The Home Depot. You can do it. We can help."
I was a little taken aback by that seeming to come out of nowhere, but I got a good laugh out of it nonetheless.
We went inside and headed off to the paint department. As I stood there looking at paint chips and I heard Colin pipe up again..."Good, better, Behr. Only at The Home Depot."
The lady next to us started to snicker and I made some remark about "Gee, I guess we watch alot of HGTV at home." The funny thing is, though, that while we really do watch quite a bit of HGTV at home, Colin doesn't pay attention to it at all. Or at least I didn't think he did.
2 comments:
That is so cute! It is funny what we think they aren't paying attention to but subconciously they are still getting it!
They are always listening, that is the scary part! :-) I would have gotten a huge laugh at Alex if he said that though.
Post a Comment