Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey

It seems like only yesterday that I was holding a little 6lb 7oz bundle in my arms. Now 5 whole years have come and gone in the blink of an eye. As quickly as the time has flown, though, it's hard for me to remember what our lives were like before you came along. I'm sure it was a whole lot quieter and a lot more boring. ;o)

A few days ago, I was putting your new 5-year old pictures into the frames hanging up in the living room. I always love to look back at all the old photos and see the progression from your 2 month old pictures to now. You have grown and changed so much in the past 5 years. Your little personality is still the same, though. Whomever first coined the phrase, "100% boy" must've had a son just like you.

You are so full of life and energy. Most days I am exhausted just trying to keep up with you. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you very, very, very much and I am so blessed that God chose me to be your mommy.

Have a happy birthday monkey!!! Love, mom.

No comments: