Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We did something a few weeks ago that we have never done as a family before...we went to the pumpking patch. I know...I know...what kind of parents are we anyway? How could we deprive our child of that experience for 5 whole years of his life. Well...to be honest we didn't really know what we were missing.

A co-worker of Scott's took their family to this particular patch that is about a 40 minute drive from where we live. They raved about it so much that we decided to check it out ourselves. We had such a great time that we're already planning to go back next year. :o)
















1 comment:

Highlandgal said...

I will say this, pumpkin patches are soooo much more than they were when we were growing up! It looks like Colin had a great time.