I have birthday pictures, and Halloween pictures, and Neewollah pictures to make posts about, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. And yet here still sits my poor blog. Alone and ignored for a whole month. Why?? Because I am L-A-Z-Y. That's why.
All of the following are potentially blog-worthy things coming up in the next month for us:
- Decorating the house for Christmas;
- We're leaving tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents, and anyone who knows us will agree that all of THAT craziness alone will be good for at least a couple of blog-worthy topics. ;)
- Going to a train show & the Kirkpatrick Science Center in Oklahoma City;
- Having a Christmas movie party;
- Colin is going to be the Star of Bethlehem leading the wisemen in the Christmas program at Scott's church;
- Annual Christmas goodies baking day;
- My birthday;
- Our anniversary;
- Christmas;
- New Years.
Anyone want to make any bets as to who many of those events actually end up getting blogged about???
1 comment:
I have faith in you, you can blog about them all :)
Post a Comment