Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hobby Town USA

We went to visit Scott's brother and spent the weekend in Lincoln, NE. I must say that it was a nice after tax-season break and the change of scenery was much appreciated. One of the things that Scott and the family "discovered" when they helped move my brother-in-law to Lincoln back in September(Colin and I stayed home for that trip) was a huge hobby store that, being the remote control car fanatics my husband and brother-in-law are, was of Mecca proportions. Scott has been itching to get back up to that store since he returned home from the moving trip. Having seen it with my own eyes, I will admit it was impressive. It was definately the biggest space I have ever seen devoted to all things hobby. Colin and I opted to check out the Lego and Thomas the train tables while Scott and Uncle C. wandered the rest of the store.



No comments: