We had a lovely surprise when we went in to get Colin out of bed this morning...sometime during the night he had a bloody nose. It was dried all over his face, his blanket, and his sheet. I have no idea when or how it happened. He never made a peep all night long. ~SIGH~ I guess it could have been too dry in his room, but it's been dry all winter and this is the first time it's happened, so who knows? I just hope it was a freak thing & it doesn't become a regular occurrance.
PS ~ I have more posts to make, but haven't downloaded pics from the camera, and it's April 12th and we are still having people bring in returns for us to do, so to say that work is crazy right now would be a huge understatement. I'll try to get to them soon, but it may be Tuesday before I make it back.
2 comments:
Oh no. I bet that scared the crap out of you. It could be allergy related. Hope he is feeling better now.
Yikes! I hope is feeling better!
I can only imagine how scare you must have been!
Post a Comment