Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Do you think they do it on purpose?
The people who make Sesame Street that is.
Yesterday on Elmo's World, Elmo was thinking about balls. I can't be the only mom in America who had trouble keeping a straight face when they were singing the balls song at the end.
Yeah I have to say they don't always have the best songs when it comes to those sort of things. I didn't see that one but I've seen others where I'm laughing, thinking "what the heck"
2 comments:
LMAO. Now that's something I would have enjoyed!
Yeah I have to say they don't always have the best songs when it comes to those sort of things. I didn't see that one but I've seen others where I'm laughing, thinking "what the heck"
Post a Comment