Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Techno Fast Forward

We've joined the 21st century of computing so to speak. We finally kicked our dinosaur of a 400MH Windows 98 10GB hard drive desktop PC to the curb and graduated to new laptops. It's amazing how much easier it makes everything. Hopefully this means I will be able to blog more from home instead of going in early to work to do it. I'm hoping that it also means more pictures for you to enjoy...provided I can get our ancient digital camera to work with our new machines. (One upgrade at a time people.) It might even mean that we will be able to download videos from our video camera to upload for your viewing pleasure.

Right now though, it's getting late, and I'm tired so I'm going to bed. More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool!!!!

Jenn said...

So which did you end up getting? I bet you are so excited, I expect to hear from you more often now ;-)