He really liked his plane. It came with a "guy", and a snake. He also got a gorilla and a parrot to go along with it. What more could a little boy want?
They exchanged valentines and treats at Miss Leslie's house today and all the way home Colin had a death grip on his little bag of candy and valentines. I barely got him to let me hold it for a minute while we put his coat on. Sheesh.
We came home and had pizza for supper and then had m&m's and girl scout cookies for dessert. Oh so nutritional I know, but I damn sure wasn't going to cook anything tonight and it is in the negatives cold here so going out and fighting the crowds didn't seem appealing either.
Scott and I did what we usually do on all major holidays...exchange movies. I got season 7 of Charmed on DVD, and he got Saw III, Crank, and Invinceable. I also got some Choxie peanut butter and chocolate squares. Yum!
Not the most glamorous of Valentine's Days ever, but it worked for us. We hope your "Bal-time" day was equally enjoyable!
1 comment:
Cool airplane Colin, Alex is jealous!
Post a Comment