From what Scott and his dad told me, it really was quite a nice show with a good variety of layouts and vendors. I wouldn't know, though, because this one layout was pretty much all I was able to see. I couldn't drag Colin away from it. In fact, the only way we were able to get him to leave without causing a BIG scene was by bribing him with the playground & park that were next to the building where the train show was
At one point, I was actually able to tear him away from that particular layout for about 5 minutes. Just long enough to go check out this engine that he could sit in. Once this picture was snapped he went right back over to the other layout. All in all, we had a really nice afternoon. If you ever have the pleasure of visiting Arkansas City, KS be sure to dine at Mozitti's. We stopped there for lunch on the recommendation of one of the locals from the train show. The food was fabulous!!
3 comments:
Looks like he had a great time! And I love how he's bent over all into it. Such a big boy!!!
That first picture is just as precious as it can be!
Not sure that I'll ever make it to Arkansas City, KS; thanks for the tip though. :-) I'll do good if I ever make it to KS. Looks like Colin had a blast though. He and Alex would have a blast playing trains together.
Post a Comment