Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Monday, March 29, 2010

SuperCroc

Colin and I spent the weekend in Hays, America. I attended the KS Women's Leadership Conference on Friday, and then we spent rest of the weekend visiting Grandma, Grandpa, and the aunts.

Saturday afternoon we braved the wind & rain to visit Sternberg Muesum which is hosting the SuperCroc exhibit right now. (The only camera I had with my was on my phone, so please excuse the poor quality of some of the pictures.)

IMG_0021[1]

IMG_0018[1]

IMG_0020[1]

IMG_0017[1]

After checking out SuperCroc, we spent a few minutes in the Discovery Room which is a hands-on learning area for kids. Colin was especially impressed by the magnifying station and looking at all sorts of bugs, spiders, etc. in super detail.

IMG_0028[1]

IMG_0029[1]

We had a nice visit with the family and are looking forward to going back in a couple of weeks.

No comments: