Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Road Trip

Last weekend (I know, I know...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this) we took an overnight trip to Tulsa, OK with Scott's mom and dad. Overall, it was a good trip. Colin did great in the car and it was nice to get away for awhile.



Saturday we visited the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, OK (a suburb of Tulsa). (Also, please excuse the darn date stamp on the pics. I had to put new batteries in the camera and forgot that I'd have to reset the date.)









The first two pics, we were looking at the humongous reef aqarium they had set up. Colin kept waving to the fish and saying "Hi" and "Bye" to them.



In the bottom pics, Colin is feeding the Rays in the first one. Holy cow did they go crazy for a few pieces of shrimp. Colin thought that was pretty funny. In the second pic, daddy is showing him a shell in one of the "touch" ponds they had set up where the kids could get up close and personal with things.



Colin also got to feed the turtles in the turtle pond, but I didn't get pics of that as I was the one helping him put the impossinbly smelly smelt pieces on his little fishing pole. YUCK!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had a good trip, aren't they at such a fun age? Man I'm loving this age, well except the tantrumes ;-)