I mentioned something in my post a couple days ago about constant negotiation. Another one of Colin's favorite phrases these days is "how 'bout..." Here's a typical conversation:
Colin: "I want juice."
Me: "You've had quite a bit of juice already today. How about some milk?"
Colin: "How 'booouuut juice?"
Me: "How about no. You can have some milk."
Colin: "How 'booouuut chocolate?"
Me: "You want chocolate milk?"
Colin: "Yeah!!"
It's so stinkin' funny how he drags out the 'bout part like he's thinking of what else he can ask for besides what Iwant him to have. We have similar conversations about what jammies to wear, what shoes to put on, what movie to watch, etc. etc. etc. I think I'm definately taking him with me when we buy our next car. He'll probably be able to whittle the salesman down on the price better than I can, LOL.
1 comment:
Oh how familiar those converstaions sound too!
Post a Comment