Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
New version of blogger?
Is anyone using it? Am I the only schmuck that hasn't switched yet?
If you've switched what do you think? Is it a pretty smooth transition? Have they worked out most of the "bugs" yet?
Thanks in advance for your input.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Deanne- Love the xmas pics! I'm using the new blogger and like it, much easier uploading pics now, at least for me I used to have a lot of problems. Only thing that sucks is leaving comments for those that haven't switched, you have to go through an extra step, but if they all switch then we wouldn't have to do that ;-)
I second the posting comment pain in the butt feeling but from the sounds of it all the blogs will get changed eventually. I haven't had any problems since switching.
3 comments:
Deanne- Love the xmas pics! I'm using the new blogger and like it, much easier uploading pics now, at least for me I used to have a lot of problems. Only thing that sucks is leaving comments for those that haven't switched, you have to go through an extra step, but if they all switch then we wouldn't have to do that ;-)
I second the posting comment pain in the butt feeling but from the sounds of it all the blogs will get changed eventually. I haven't had any problems since switching.
Okay...okay...I switched! LOL. Seriously though, thanks for both of your guys' input.
Post a Comment