Happy belated new year to everyone!! We had a pretty good 2006 and hope that 2007 will be just as good if not better.
We are definately settling back into our usual routine after the business of the holidays. AKA, there's not a damn thing going on at our house. Don't get me wrong. It's actually been nice to go home in the evenings and not have to cook something other than dinner, wrap presents, or run off to some function or another. It's just that our sitting around the house all evening in our jammies doesn't make for very interesting blog fodder. Call me crazy, but my fat ass parked in front of the TV in red flannel pants w/ a blue zoo volunteer tee shirt watching old episodes of Charmed isn't something I really want to put out there for the whole world wide web to see. ;O)
One of the crappy things about working full time is that our time with Colin in the evenings is so short. We get home around 5:45-ish, cook dinner, eat, do the dishes, give the boy a bath, and then he is off to bed. (I'm skipping all the whining for cookies, apples, crackers, oranges, etc. that goes on from the moment we walk in the front door until we finally sit down to dinner) So, needless to say, photo opportunities in the evenings are a rarity for us.
I guess the point I'm getting at here is, please don't give up on me because I might not be able to update every day. I'm not usually one for making new years resolutions, but I will try to keep up my recent trend of updating more often. (How's that for non-committal?)
Oh, I guess this is sort of a PS - I did update to the new version of blogger. So all you folks won't have to go through extra steps to leave me a comment any more. You're welcome! ;O)
1 comment:
Like I update my blog often, so no worries from me, no giving up. When you do post they are really good ;)
Oh and THANKS for upgrading blogger LOL
Post a Comment