Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This isn't the post I wanted to make

We had about 8" of snow here over the weekend and Colin has a brand spankin' new pair of snow boots (thank you Target clearance) just waiting to be broken in. Yesterday it actually warmed up into the mid 30's during the afternoon & I had visions of letting Colin play in the snow in the backyard and posting lots of cute pics of his adventures in the snow.

Sorry, but no such luck. He's been fighting a little cold & when we got home from Miss Leslie's house last night he was just wiped. So we spent the evening cuddling on the couch instead. He stayed home from the sitter's today to get some rest and it's been just what the doctor ordered. I'm sure he'll be ready & rearin' to go again tomorrow morning.

Maybe all the snow won't be melted by then and we can still get snow pics after all.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor Colin, hope he feels better before the snow melts! When Noelle was sick the doc said just to bundle her up good and take her out anyways, I was surprised.

Erin said...

Awww... Sorry he hasn't gotten to play in the snow yet. I hope it doesn't melt! Hope Colin feels better soon!