Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Honest to goodness this was a real conversation

In our bedroom yesterday morning while we were getting ready for church...

ME: "Colin are you poopy?"

COLIN: "No."

ME: "I think you're poopy."

COLIN: "No, Connor poopy." (Connor is a little boy at Leslie's house)

ME: "I don't think so. Connor isn't here. You're stinky because I can smell it."

COLIN: "I smell it." (as he takes a big sniff)

At this point I am rolling on the bed laughing my head off & Scott walks in and asks what's going on.

SCOTT: "Colin are you poopy?"

COLIN: "No."

SCOTT: "Are you lyin'?"

COLIN: "No, I a tiger, ROAR!!!"

SCOTT: "No, not are you a lion, are you fibbing?"

COLIN: "No, I not fibbing. I an elephant."

At that point it was just hopeless. Scott and I were laughing too hard and Colin was just so proud of himself for being funny.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That was hillarious, thanks for the laugh. Aren't they just so funny what comes out of there mouths, so innocent.

Alexis said...

OMG, PURE comedy!! Totally sounds like something Alex would say.

Erin said...

OMG... I would have been rollin'! That is hilarious