Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Exciting stuff is coming up...I promise

If anyone is still left reading here, the completely un-blogworthy summer is coming to an end. Some more exciting stuff is coming up soon. Please bear with me.

I hope everyone had a good labor day weekend. We certainly took the name to heart & did some heavy yard work. Lots of mowing, weed-eating, and even tree trimming.

The boy is doing well, although he is showing no sign of overcoming his all-consuming phobia of pooping in the toilet.

That's really about all that's been going on around here for about the last month or so.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

D- you always crack me up! Sorry Colin (aka the boy) still has a pooping phobia. I hope he gets over it soon.

Anonymous said...

it's about time you posted something new. jk ;0)