...but you already knew that right?
I left the camera in the van last night so I don't have any pics from Zoobilee itself to share. :o( The silent auction tent looked great though, and MIL's quilt brought in $350. I don't know exactly how much the silent auction raised in total, but I do know that the live auction raised over $100 thousand.
We had a great time and ate some great food. Carraba's (italian) was there and they had grilled shrimp & scallops with a creamy sauce that was amazing. PF Changs was there serving lettuce wraps...yum-o! The diablo chicken picado wraps from Carlos O'Kelly's rounded out my favorites in the food category. I just stuck to drinking water all evening, so I can't personally weigh in on any favorites in the alcohol category. I heard that the mojitos were very good, though.
I will make a point to post some new pics of the boy ASAP. Truth be told, I haven't taken any pics of him recently. But, in my defense, I haven't taken ANY pics recently other than the ones from yesterday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment