We have a meeting to meet the coach on the 29th of this month, then practices start the first week of March, and they'll play 8 games through the middle of May. If all goes well, I'll have some video to post from one of his games. I can just imagine what a whole bunch of 3 year olds running around on a soccer field is going to be like. At the very least it'll probably be good for a laugh. :o)
Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Look out Pele
Colin is signed up for soccer at the YMCA & he is just a teeny bit excited about it (yes, that's sarcasm you're picking up on...excited is an understatement). The mother of all meltdowns occurred when I made him take these off after trying them on.

We have a meeting to meet the coach on the 29th of this month, then practices start the first week of March, and they'll play 8 games through the middle of May. If all goes well, I'll have some video to post from one of his games. I can just imagine what a whole bunch of 3 year olds running around on a soccer field is going to be like. At the very least it'll probably be good for a laugh. :o)
We have a meeting to meet the coach on the 29th of this month, then practices start the first week of March, and they'll play 8 games through the middle of May. If all goes well, I'll have some video to post from one of his games. I can just imagine what a whole bunch of 3 year olds running around on a soccer field is going to be like. At the very least it'll probably be good for a laugh. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment