Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gettin' my groove on

Sansa Clip 2GB

This little gadget is one of my new best friends. Scott and I each treated ourselves to one with our tax refund. But, at only $60 each, we didn't have to dip into our refund too much to purchase them.

Since we've been going to the gym regularly, we both wanted some form of mp3 player to use while working out, but we didn't necessarily want to spend $200 each for an i-pod. We did consider the i-pod shuffle, however, these were favorable to us over the shuffle for their view screen, albeit a small one.

I couldn't be happier with our purchase. The sound quality is fantastic for such a small piece of equipment. At 2GB, it holds an adequate amount of songs. It's got an FM tuner, as well as a voice recorder should the need for one ever arise. It is incredibly easy to sync music to, and the battery life is quite good.

I did invest in a new pair of headphones, though. There was nothing wrong with the ear buds that came with the player. I just can't use them because of my hearing aids. I also can't use the kind that hook over your ear, either because of the hearing aids. Do you know how hard it is to find a non-dorky looking pair of regular old-school headphones? It's not an easy task, trust me.

Anyway, I highly reccommend these little beauties for anyone looking for a good quality digital music player for a great value. They're definately worth every penny we spent on them.

No comments: