Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Lied

I apologize. I am also horribly late in posting this. Big surprise, no?

I took absolutely zero video at Colin's soccer game on Saturday. It was just too freakin' cold and M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. Oh yeah, and windy as all heck too. So, I'm sorry to say, the video camera was the farthest thing from my mind as I was fighting to keep Colin warm while he wasn't playing and fighting to keep myself from running onto the field and putting his hat & hood back on while he was playing.

The good news is that our Jayhawks won...I think. They don't really keep track of points, but by my count we outscored the other team by at least a couple of goals. The bad news is that Colin ran a fever and felt like doo doo all day on Sunday. Let's just say my confidence in my parenting skills wasn't at an all-time high on Sunday. But, he's feeling better now and is ready and rearin' to go for practice tonight.

There are no games this weekend because of Easter. We'll be out of town next weekend, so he won't play his next game until April 5th. Let's hope for better weather. :o)

No comments: