Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Weekend Project

We got Colin a twin bed last weekend. He was quickly outgrowing the little toddler bed he was in. So, we bought a set of mattresses, a bed frame, a headboard, and voila...


I even made him some new curtains to match his new decor...


Scott's mom made the quilt for him. Saturday afternoon, I put him down for his nap in our bedroom and got most of the cleaning and re-arranging done in his room. When he woke up he was very excited to see the progress I had made. When Scott got home from work, we set up the bed frame, put the mattresses on, and then made the bed. I didn't get the curtains done until after Colin had gone to bed on Saturday night, so those didn't get hung up until Sunday morning. Saturday night as I was getting Colin ready for bed, he asked if he was going to sleep in his "big, huge bed." I had to giggle a little bit as I told him yes.

No comments: