Well...I've done it. I've created my very own blog. So now what?? If, on the off chance that I ever get brave enough to share the link to this blog with anyone, please don't come into it with high expectations. I am not a particularly funny person, nor am all that satrical. I can't promise you hours of entertaining reading. More than likely what this will end up as is a collection of incoherent ramblings from a sleep-deprived, over-stressed, borderline insane person. For that I apologize.
It's funny, but creating this blog is somewhat similar to creating a new life. I have no idea what I am doing, yet I am solely responsible for it's upkeep & growth. How I choose to "raise" this blog will ultimately be a reflection upon myself as a person. Colin will be 9 months old tomorrow, and so far he seems to be healthy, happy, and relatively well adjusted in spite of my many misadventures in motherhood, so maybe just maybe there is hope for this blog yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment