Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm such a sucker

Last night during American Idol, they showed a trailer for the TMNT movie. We've seen it before & Colin has noticed it, but has never really made a comment about it.

Last night when it came on he immediately started in with, "I want to go there. I want to watch turtles. Please mom, please watch turtles. Pleeeease mom. Pleeeease watch the turtles." To top it all off, he pulled out the puppy dog eyes too. That's the first time I think he's used that trick, at least on me.

I had the hardest time explaining to him that we couldn't go see the turtles yet because #1 it's a movie not something we can watch on tv, and #2 the darn movie doesn't even open until Friday. I guess I know what we'll be doing Sunday afternoon, LOL.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's so cute! I hope you guys have fun at the movie!

Geekette said...

So did you go? If so how was it?