We sat up in the cheap seats, but to be honest they were perfect for us. The pictures don't really show how good our view was because our camera is ancient & doesn't have a great zoom on it, but we were up high enough to see over the rest of the crowd but still close enough to see really well. When Scott went to buy the tickets, the seats I originally wanted to buy were sold out and after having been there I'm glad they were. I don't think Colin would have been able to see as well as he could from where we were at.
Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Sesame Street
We took Colin to see Sesame Street Live last night. He hasn't been feeling well this week and we weren't sure if we were going to be able to go or not, but he started feeling better yesterday so we decided to go. I am very glad we did. He had such a good time singing & clapping along. Daddy bought him a little stuffed soccer ball with all the characters on it. When Scott gave it to him, he grabbed it by the tag and started waving it in the air toward the stage yelling, "Look at 'dis Elmo!! Look at 'dis Ernie!!" We got a good laugh out of that one. He did get a little crabby towards the end, but all in all he did really well.


We sat up in the cheap seats, but to be honest they were perfect for us. The pictures don't really show how good our view was because our camera is ancient & doesn't have a great zoom on it, but we were up high enough to see over the rest of the crowd but still close enough to see really well. When Scott went to buy the tickets, the seats I originally wanted to buy were sold out and after having been there I'm glad they were. I don't think Colin would have been able to see as well as he could from where we were at.
We sat up in the cheap seats, but to be honest they were perfect for us. The pictures don't really show how good our view was because our camera is ancient & doesn't have a great zoom on it, but we were up high enough to see over the rest of the crowd but still close enough to see really well. When Scott went to buy the tickets, the seats I originally wanted to buy were sold out and after having been there I'm glad they were. I don't think Colin would have been able to see as well as he could from where we were at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to go! And it looks like he had a blast!
It sounds like a terrific family day. I'm glad Colin enjoyed it.
Post a Comment