Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The movie was good

Colin and I finally made it to see the TMNT movie this afternoon. I wasn't a huge fan during their first hey day, so I don't really have much frame of reference as to how they compare then & now, but it was pretty good. Colin got a little restless the last 20 minutes or so, but all in all he did really well about sitting and watching most of the movie.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go and that Colin liked it! My cousins were way into the first version, so I got my fair share of it, but I was wondering how this one compared.

Geekette said...

Glad you guys got to go. Sounds like he did really well. Maygan loves going to the movies. We should take her more often. I remember TMNT, my brothers used to watch it. I kinda liked it to, I know major tomboy here lol. Yet another reason I need/want a little boy. Glad you guys had fun.

Highlandgal said...

I am totally impressed that Colin will sit through a movie. I cannot imagine Emma doing it. But his good behavior is it's own reward cause he gets to see some good movies.