Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Colin's birthday par-tay

Colin had such a fun time at his party. It turned out to be just a family party (all of his little friends couldn't make it), but it was nice nonetheless. I think everyone had a good time. We really didn't do anything super fancy, just cake and ice cream. An on-line friend of mine made some wrappers to fit Hershey's Minatures candy bars (thanks again Leslie!! Everyone LOVED them) that were a big hit and we also had some chex mix to snack on.

Colin got a TON of stuff. A good mix of clothes (which he really needed) and toys (which he really didn't need, but they're fun anyway). He hadn't had a great nap before the party, so he got a little overwhelmed, I think, while we were opening presents. At one point, we handed a bag to him & he said "No" and put it back on the table without opening it.

Here are a few pics:

He was being really shy for some reason. We couldn't get a good pic of him with the cake.

Playing with the balloons

The cake. Sooooo YUMMY!!

Opening presents:

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like blast! Happy belated birthday big boy!!

PS- Sorry I'm so late! I've been slackin'.