Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The times they are a-changin

I got a new job. Starting November 13th, I have accepted a position as the controller for our county's medical society.

I am really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life. I think it's finally sinking in that tax season will soon be just a distant memory. Everyone I've met from the society so far seems very nice, and I think it'll be a great place to work. Not only is it a great opportunity for me professionally, but we will be so much better off as a family now, it was really an offer I couldn't pass up.

Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how excited I am for you. So glad you didn't give up hope.

Unknown said...

congrats on the new job..i hope you like it. Love the pics..the bed is nice.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is soooo exciting!

allison said...

Congrats on the new job. I hope it works out well for the whole family :)