Today is my baby's 2nd birthday. ~SIGH~ The past two years have gone by so quickly, and yet at the same time it's hard to remember what life was like before he came into it.
He got to open a few presents at home this morning, and we made cookies for him to take to Miss Leslie's today. Tonight we need to clean up the house a little and finish getting ready for the big party tomorrow afternoon.
Happy birthday little man. Daddy and I love you so much. We are so happy and blessed that God chose us to be your parents. Every day you amaze us with all that you are learning, you make us laugh, and you warm our hearts with lots of hugs and kisses. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. XOXOXO
2 comments:
Ok Deanne you just made me cry. . .blame it on the pregnancy hormones I guess, but that was incredibly touching what you wrote to Colin.
Happy Birthday Colin! Love, Alex and I
Happy Belated Birthday Colin! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment