Colin hides when he goes poop. It's the weirdest thing, and I've only just made the connection within the last week or so.
Before I would think, "Wow, he's being a little angel playing in his room all content and quiet." Then about 5 mins. later he would come out in the living room and the smell could just about knock you over. Other times he would wander over into the dining room and stand in the corner between our table and the patio door. A few minutes later, out he comes stinkin' up the joint. Of course, me being the stellar mommy that I am, it only took me a little over a month put it together that his pooping didn't just coincidentally happen while he was wandering off playing contently by himself, but that he was purposely wandering away in order to do his "dootie". Guess I know what to watch for once we start potty training, huh?
From what Scott has told me, I guess my brother-in-law used to do the same thing. Maybe it's genetic?
2 comments:
Pretty funny that he inherited the tendency from his uncle. That's really interesting. Emma does it right in front of you. lol
OMG! That is so icky! Yet, really funny. Chayleigh does it right in front of you too.
Post a Comment